Wrexham's Economic Development Department offers a wide range of support services for local businesses. Our business advisors have extensive experience and understand the needs and requirements of businesses of all sizes and sectors.
Our range of services for local businesses of all sizes includes:
- Help with all aspects of your business planning
- Review of current business performance
- Free and confidential advice on a wide range of business topics including finance, sales & marketing, employment policies, operations and IT
- Access to specialist advice
- Up to date information on funding and support from other agencies such as Welsh Assembly Government and Finance Wales
- Help with grant and loan applications
- Advice on public & private sector tendering
We can also assist with property searches through our own in-house property search facility. We can quickly tap into the vast resources available from Wrexham County Borough Council to find solutions to your needs.
For an initial discussion about what we can offer your business, call us on 01978 667000 or email email@example.com.
Partly funded by Welsh Government.