Interested in tendering for public sector contracts but don’t know a PQQ from an ITT?
Over £4 billion pounds is spent by the public sector purse in Wales each year ‑ and much of this spend needs to be tendered for. Yet currently, only 35% of this is spent with Businesses based in Wales.
We offer specialist advice on aspects relating to tendering. Our service includes:
- one to one advice on putting tenders together
- review of business policies to make sure that any bid submitted will be a competitive one
- excellent links with Procurement contacts across North Wales
- advice on how to approach public sector buyers
- 'How to Tender' workshops
- review of your submissions and frank and impartial advice on what to do next.
For a Tendering Healthcheck, get in touch with us today. We can give you up to date information on the local market and also give lots of useful and practical advice on where to look for tender notices and opportunities that are right for your business.
In addition, we can also review your current business and give tips and hints on how you can get your business ready for tendering. If you don't know the difference between an EOI, PQQ and an ITT, then the support is here for you to find out what they mean and more!
For more information, call 01978 667000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Partly funded by Welsh Government.