As an entrepreneur networking provides an excellent opportunity to raise your business profile, gain knowledge and feedback, form new connections, develop relationships and create opportunities, all of which are essential to ensuring the future development and success of your business
Businesslines “360 Networking” group offers a relaxed, friendly and no pressure opportunity to:
- Meet and form relationships with local business professionals
- Promote your products and services
- Listen to presentations covering a diverse range of business topics, which will provide you with new ideas, motivation and additional knowledge to develop your business.
Who Attend the 360 Networking Meetings?
The 360 Networking meetings attract a wide and diverse range of businesses, ranging from pre-start and new start-up businesses, to larger more established companies. For more information on the variety of businesses that have attended meetings recently, please see the following link:
Why Attend a 360 Networking Meeting?
Businessline attract thousands of business enquiries on an annual basis, ranging from new start-ups to established companies, to whom we’re able to directly raise awareness of the 360 Networking group. Not only will this result in well attended meetings, but it also ensures an ever changing demographic and fresh range of both trial and annual members. Meetings will of course therefore provide you with a continued opportunity to form new contacts, as well as developing working relationships with businesses that attend meetings on a regular basis.
By attending a meeting you not only have the opportunity to promote your business to the people in attendance of the networking session, but you will also be forming connections to each businesses own set of contacts and if you’re able to make an impression this may well result in a referral.
It’s important to remember also that networking isn’t just a one way exercise, if someone in your network could utilise the skills etc of a business you meet, don’t hesitate to share their details. It will only create a positive impression.
As with all networking sessions, results may not materialise immediately. One of the main aims of 360 networking is to provide a leading platform from which you will be able to raise awareness of your business. Additional referrals after the event, partnership offers, follow up meetings or even commitments to purchasing your products / services may well come to fruition over time.
Attend a Meeting for Free
We realise that it’s particularly imperative for new start-ups to meet a wide variety of businesses ranging from website and graphic designers, through to accountants etc, as they look to launch and grow their market share. As many start-up businesses don’t fully realise the value of networking having never attended a business networking session and often lack initial finance to invest into attending meetings, pre-start / new businesses are provided with a single use free guest pass, allowing them to raise awareness of their products / services. This also provides our members with the opportunity to be amongst the first businesses to; introduce themselves, share their own experiences in business, provide suggestions and offer their services to the pre-start / newly registered business. Meetings therefore offer one of the best local means of generating new business start-up contacts.
More established businesses that haven’t already attended a 360 meeting are also welcome to attend a single meeting as a free guest.
Meeting Dates, Time and Venue
Meetings are normally held on the second Tuesday of each month, from 5:00pm - 6:45pm at First Floor, Wrexham Library, Rhosddu Road, Wrexham, LL11 1AU.
360 Networking 2017 Meeting Dates:
- 10 January
- 14 February
- 7 March
- 11 April
- 9 May
- 13 June
- 18 July
- 12 September
- 10 October
- 14 November
- 12 December
To receive a monthly reminder of the next 360 Networking meeting date, please feel free to join the Businessline mailing list.
- 5:00pm - Welcome
- 5:10pm - Introductions
- 5:20pm - Presentation
- 6:00pm - Informal Networking
- 6:45pm - Ends
After attending a meeting as a guest, we offer the following membership options:
Casual membership allows you to attend meetings as and when convenient for a fee of £4.17 + VAT (£5.00) per meeting. This option is ideal for you if you aren’t in a position to be able to commit to attending meetings regularly. To attend meetings on a casual membership basis, simply use our online booking form to book your place to attend each meeting.
You would be welcome to upgrade your membership at any time. If you choose to enroll as annual member within a week of paying to attend a meeting, we’ll deduct £4.17 + VAT (£5.00) from the annual membership fee.
After attending a meeting you will be able to provide businesses you work with, meet or know with a free guest pass to attend a 360 Networking meeting. For every businesses that attends a meeting using the guest pass you have issued, you will earn a £1 discount on our annual membership fee. Please note; each business can only attend a meeting as a free guest once.
Should you be interested in joining 360 Networking as an annual member for a fee of £40.00+ VAT (£48.00), please feel free to complete the application form. As well as being able to attend meetings as and when convenient, annual members will also receive the following benefits:
- A profile listing your business details will be listed on the 360 Networking annual members web-page.
- To raise awareness of members businesses a link to the annual members page will be included on all publicity materials and adverts etc promoting the 360 networking group.
- Member profiles detailing your business name, address, telephone number, website address, business description and logo will be circulated directly to subscribers of the Businessline mailing list (350+ businesses to date) on a twice annual basis. Profiles will also be circulated to businesses that are considering joining / attending a meeting on a trail basis to again raise the profile of members businesses.
- New annual members will be featured on Businesslines social media channels.
- A £5 discount on all advertising rates within Businesslines monthly email
- Reduced fees to attend events co-ordinated by Businessline
- The opportunity to purchase withdrawn items from the Businessline library during a 360 Networking members only pre-sale, withdrawn stock will include a selection of specialist directories which will be available at a fraction of the price, together with standard titles covering topics such as marketing, management etc.
- Presentations during meetings are recorded and made available to members.
- The opportunity to book the "featured member trade stand" at one of our monthly meetings, which will enable you to give delegates in attendance an even greater insight into what your business can provide.
- Record a video to showcase your services, which will be hosted on the 360 Networking YouTube channel (the use of Businesslines small recording studio and equipment are available free of charge)
- Provide businesses you work with, meet or know with a free guest pass to attend a 360 Networking meeting and earn a £1 discount on your membership renewal for every business that attends. Please note; each business can only attend a meeting as a free guest once.
Book Your Place to Attend the Next Meeting
Thank-you for your interest in attending the next 360 Networking meeting, please complete the following form to book your place: