Event Facilitation and Promotion Service
Thinking of running an event in Wrexham?
Businessline offer assistance and a number of services to professionals looking to deliver workshops, presentations or seminars aimed at SME's in the Wrexham area. Please find below a links to both the Wrexham Venues Directory and an overview of the community centres available for hire in the local area, details of the event promotion services available through Businessline.
We also award four free event packages each year, please see our free event packages web-page for further information.
A number of modern Community Centres are available in the local area, which are suitable for hosting small workshops, seminars and presentations. Rather than contacting centre’s individually, please feel free to complete the event facilitation service enquiry form and Businessline will be happy to provide you with availability details for the following venues:
- Alyn Waters Country Park
- Atrium Suite Redwither Tower
- Gwersyllt Resource Centre
- Plas Pentwyn
- The Memorial Centre Brynteg
- Wrexham itec
Publicising your event directly to your target audience and generating interest can often be one of the most difficult aspects of running an event and a potentially expensive exercise. Businessline are able to offer the following marketing assistance
Free event promotion package:
Please feel free to submit details of your event (select "business" from the "event category" drop down list) for inclusion on the Businessline events calendar. Businessline will then help you promote your event as follows, free of charge:
- The Businessline events calendar attracts c.200 page views per month
- Details of your event will be circulated via email to all our mailing list subscribers
- Details of your event will be published on Businesslines social media channels
- Many of the events listed on our business events calendar are also featured on Talking Business, Calon FMs (105FM) weekly business show which airs between 1pm and 2pm every Thursday
- A list of local business networking meetings can also provided at which you will be able to promote your event (charges may be applicable to attend some meetings).
Our local advertising pack also contains a number of local means of promotion, some of which are free while others would incur a fee, which you may also wish to consider.
Premier event promotion package:
To raise awareness of your event further, to the local business community, our premier promotional package can be booked for £15 +VAT. This package consists of:
- A dedicated email focused entirely on your event and incorporating any relevant graphics and direct booking links will be circulated to all our mailing list subscribers.
- If information is provided in sufficient time, details of your event will also be provided to delegates in attendance of one of our 360 Networking meetings.
For further information and to book our premier promotional package please contact Businessline on 01978 292092, email@example.com. We reserve the right to decline to promote any events we which are of an inappropriate nature.
Wrexham County Borough Council also offer Town Centre banner advertising opportunities for events.
Direct marketing lists:
If you would like to promote your event to businesses of a specific size, type or those based in a particular geographical area by phone, post or email, Businessline are able to offer tailored marketing lists in line with your needs, which include contact names for key decision makers; please see our business search enquiry page for further information. Charges applicable for the provision of marketing lists would be based on the number of contacts provided.
Local advertising pack:
Businesslines local advertising pack overviews a number of ways in which you could promote your event in the Wrexham area, ranging from advertising in local newspapers or community magazines to leaflet delivery services etc.