Support for Parents Going Into Training/Employment
If you are a parent living in Wrexham County Borough and are unemployed or working but on a low income, we may be able to help you return to work, or find better-paid employment and help you to take a step towards a brighter future for you and your family.
We can help you:
- increase your confidence
- access volunteering opportunities to improve your skills and experience
- find and apply for a training course to help you prepare for work
- with your CV, application forms, and interview skills
- with details of registered childcare that will meet you and your child’s needs
- find funding for courses, equipment or uniforms you need for your course or to begin working
- with paperwork connected with taking up training and employment
- with funding for courses, and short-term help with costs such as childcare or transport to help you begin working or training
How can you find out more?
Contact us on 01978 292094 or email email@example.com for more information.