European Sources Online (ESO)
European Sources Online (ESO) is an online database and information service which provides access to information on the institutions and activities of the European Union, the countries, regions and other international organisations of Europe, and on issues of importance to European researchers, citizens and stakeholders.
Here you can find information such as:
- The Treaty of Lisbon
- Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Implications of the global economic crisis
- The activities of EFTA / OSCE / Council of Europe
- Climate change
- The role of religion in Europe in the 21st century
- The role of Europe in the World
- And much more.