EUROPE DIRECT information centre - Wrexham
EUROPE DIRECT information centre - Wrexham is an information centre for all issues concerning Europe and the European Union. We are a non profit organisation based in Wrexham Library and we provide a wealth of information by means of EU publications. All of our services are free of charge.
We can answer a wide variety of queries and help with matters such as:
- Living, working and travelling in the EU
- How the EU affects the UK
- How the EU works and its policies
- Climate change and the environment in the EU
- Providing information for school projects and homework
- Teaching resources
We provide an information service and resources to:
EUROPE DIRECT information centre - Wrexham has several functions which include:
- Providing free, factual and up-to-date resources, information and publications
- To provide free workshops, seminars and events for schools, colleges and youth groups
- To disseminate information from the European Union to the general public, schools, libraries, businesses and other groups
- To encourage debate on European Union matters such as immigration, politics or the environment etc.
- To collect feedback, opinions and suggestions from local people and send it back to the European Commission so that your voice can be heard in Europe
EUROPE DIRECT information centre - Wrexham has a wide range of information about the European Union and most is in the form of free EU publications. Some of our most popular leaflets are available to order.