Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
Cut your Council Tax and rent payments - Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
If you pay rent and/or council tax for your home and live on a low income you may be entitled to Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction, which means you could pay less for these bills.
This information is only a general guide to these benefits. To discuss your individual circumstances and eligibility, please contact Benefits.
- Claim a council tax exemption
- View housing benefit account
- Making a Claim for Housing Benefit
- Frequently Asked Questions about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Local Housing Allowance
You can contact us by telephone from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.