Rhos Estate Office
Rhos Estate Office manages Wrexham County Borough Council accommodation in Johnstown, Penycae, Ponciau and Rhos.
Opening Hours: 9.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday; 9.00am - 4.00pm Friday.
Rhos Estate Office Notice Board
At the Chapel of the Nazerene Peny Cae there is a reach for work scheme
10 - 3pm every Tuesday
The Rhos Estate Office is Moving!
The Rhos Estate Office manages Wrexham County Borough Council accommodation in Johnstown, Penycae, Ponciau and Rhos and is currently situated off Brook Street in Rhos. This office is a one stop shop for any housing issues and provides a service to both tenants and the public.
The Rhos Estate Office and its staff are currently preparing to re-locate to its new temporary office in the Stiwt Theatre. Therefore as of the 12th January 2015 the Rhos Estate Office will be officially based at the Stiwt Theatre on Broad Street. The Office will not be closed to the public during this transition phase however we ask if the public could be patient during any unavoidable periods of disruption.
What will change?
As a result of this move some of the current facilities and ergonomics of the Rhos Estate Office will also change to ensure the office is still able to provide an efficient and effective service. Therefore as of the 12th January 2015 these new facilities will include;
- Installation of a self serve payment machine. This means that although there will be a reception area and a member of the housing team available at the front desk, any payments will no longer be taken by a member of staff.
- Parking is available at the back of the Theatre.
- Disabled access is available to the side of the building.
- Interview room available. Therefore if you wish to discuss any sensitive issues with us we are able to do so in this private interview room.
- A waiting area, freephone repairs phone and restroom
- facilities will also be available.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above please contact the Rhos Estate Office Team on 01978 832900. This phone number will remain the same throughout this transition.
Information for Housing Applicants
Information about the accommodation managed by Rhos Estate Office is provided in Property Information for Housing Applicants in the Rhos Estate Office Area.