Wrexham Council homepage


Council Housing Register - Permanent Accommodation?

Giving False Information

The Council will take legal action to end a tenancy which they have granted as a result of a false or misleading statement.

Our duty to you will cease if you: 

However you have the right to appeal as to the suitability of the accommodation within 21 days.  During the period when we would assess the suitability of the offer, we may continue to provide you with temporary accommodation.