During the interview, your Housing Options Officer will have to assess if you have a priority need for help. You may be in priority need if:
- You are a pregnant woman or you live with or would reasonably be expected to live with a pregnant woman.
- You have a dependent child living with you or might reasonably be expected to live with you.
- You are vulnerable due to some special reason (for example: old age, physical or mental illness or physical or mental disability),
- You are homeless or threatened with homelessness as a result of an emergency such as flood, fire or other disaster.
- You are homeless as a result of being subject to domestic abuse
- You have reached the age of 18 but are under 21 and are at particular risk of sexual or financial exploitation, or you are leaving Care.
- You have served in the regular armed forces and have been homeless since leaving those forces.
- You are assessed as having a local connection with Wrexham County Borough and are assessed as vulnerable due to having served a custodial sentence or been remanded into youth detention
If you are homeless, eligible and in priority need then the Council must ensure you are offered suitable temporary accommodation whilst it completes further enquiries.