You must report any faults or damage immediately to us to prevent more serious damage occurring. You can do this in any of the following ways:
- Telephone the repairs free-phone number 0800 0855 808 (calls are free from a landline and are recorded for monitoring and training purposes). It is important to remember to dial the full number.
- in person at local Housing Office
- by telephoning your local Housing Office
- by email to email@example.com
- in writing to the Landlord Services Manager, Housing Services, Ruthin Road, Wrexham LL13 7TU
- informing the warden if in sheltered accommodation
- via our report a repair online form
When you report a repair always give the following information:
- your name and address
- the room and/or position of the repair
- a description of the repair
- dates and times of when we can gain access
- your contact telephone number
Whenever you report a repair you will be issued with a receipt with a reference number. Please keep the receipt as proof of reporting the repair.
back to the top