Local Housing Allowance - Existing Claimants
This section has been created for people who are already claiming benefit and is designed to help you understand the ongoing administration of your claim and to help you maximise the benefit you receive.
- Changes of Circumstance – Working Age Claimants
- Changes of Circumstance – Pensioner Age Claimants
- Moving Address
- Temporary Absence from Home
- Can I get Housing Benefit when I am not resident?
- Why has my claim been suspended?
- Why has my claim been terminated?
- Extended Payments
- Local Housing Allowance
- Eligible and Restricted Rents
- Disputes and Appeals