Wrexham Council homepage


Students – Can I claim?

Which students are eligible to claim benefit?

Couples who claim benefit

If you are a student but your partner isn’t, it should be your partner who claims benefit. If you and are partner are both students, either both or one of you should meet one or more of the above conditions to be entitled to claim benefit, and only the student who meets that condition should claim benefit.

What information do I need to supply?

You will need to provide the same information as all other benefit claimants, please see the Evidence Requirements page.

Additionally you will need to provide proof of: