The Landlords Forum provides an opportunity for Landlords and others who have an interest in the private rented sector to meet and network together. Information and presentations are provided by speakers with knowledge and experience of the private rented sector.
Private Sector Landlords and Managing Agents
Wrexham’s Landlord’s Forum will take Place at the Catrin Finch Centre, Glyndwr University, at 5.30pm on Tuesday 5th February 2019.
It is highly recommended for all landlords and Managing Agents to attend this as there will be updates in the many changes that are already in place and those that are coming in the next 12 months, these will include:
- Louise Moir, Hafren Dyfrdwy - The Water Industry (Undertakers Wholly or Mainly in Wales) (Information about Non-owner Occupiers) Regulations 2014
- Paul Herbert Wrexham Council- Private Water Supplies
- Alastair Horton- North Wales Fire and Rescue Service- Fire Risk Assessment Campaign
- Steve Woosey North Wales Energy Advice Centre- Update on Energy Performance and Grant Support
- Housing Options- Wrexham Council- Homeless Prevention Strategy
Other relevant agencies will be present during the event and will provide information and answer any questions.
We would ask that anyone wishing to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Landlords forum Feb 19 Invitation Request and provide us with their name(s).
There will be a buffet provided for all at about 6.45pm.