Wrexham Social Services / Social Care
Wrexham Council’s Social Services functions and responsibilities are provided mainly through two key departments:-
- The Adult Social Care Department which is responsible for Adult Social Services
- The Children's Social Care Department which is responsible for Children’s Social Services.
The Statutory Director for Social Services is Clare Field who is also Executive Director, People (Customer and Customer Engagement).
The Head of Adult Social Care is Charlotte Walton.
The Head of Children's Social Care is Audrey Somerton-Edwards.
- Social Services for Adults
- Social Services for Children
- Social Services Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Population Assessment
- Careers in Social Care
Text too small? Link here for advice on how to increase the size of the text and change the background colour of these pages.