The 2018 Winners
All the premises that achieve the Best Bar None (BBN) accreditation will receive a certificate to display in their premises.
Winners of each category will also receive an award to display at their premises and also will be promoted here:
- Best Bar None Wrexham Overall Winner – Ironworks, Town Hill, Wrexham
- Best Bar – Ironworks
- Best Club – Atik, Brook Street, Wexham.
- Best Pub – Fat Boar, Mount Street, Wrexham
- Best Restaurant - Frankie and Benny’s, Eagles Meadow
Best Bar None Wrexham Accredited Premises 2018
- The Nags Head – Mount Street, Wrexham (Marstons).
- Atik - Brook Street, Wrexham, LL13 7LH (Deltic Group).
- The Fat Boar - Yorke Street ,Wrexham, LL13 8LW (Independent).
- Penny Black - Abbot Street, Wrexham, LL11 1TA (Independent).
- The Ironworks - Town Hill, Wrexham, LL11 8NA (Independent).
- The Bank - 43 High Street, Wrexham, LL13 8HY (Independent).
- Frankie & Benny’s, Eagles Meadow, Wrexham.
- The Wynnstay - Yorke Street, Wrexham (Marstons)
- The Ramada Plaza Hotel, Ellice Way, Wrexham.
- The Royal Oak - High Street, Wrexham (Joule’s Brewery)
- Elihu Yale - Regent Street, Wrexham, LL11 1RR (Wetherspoons)
- North & South Wales Bank - High Street, Wrexham (Wetherspoons).
- The Welch Fusiliers, Chester Street, Wrexham (Greene King Brewery).