Public Water Supplies (Mains)
The public water supply (mains drinking water) is the water provided to you via a network of pipes from your local water company. Wrexham is supplied by three water companies. Dee Valley Water supplies the majority of Wrexham. Severn Trent Water supplies a few discreet locations in the most southerly part of the County Borough and a few properties in the east are supplied by United Utilities.
Contact details for these companies are:
- Dee Valley Water – (01978) 846946 (external link)
- Severn Trent Water – 0800 783 4444 (external link)
- United Utilities – 0345 075 0713 (external link)
If you have an enquiry or problem with your mains water supply, you should contact your water supplier. If you are dissatisfied with the water company’s response concerning a water quality issue you can contact one of the following organisations:
- Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) – (external link)
- Office of Water Services (OFWAT) – (external link)
- Consumer Council for Water (CCWATER) – (external link)
Disclaimer: Wrexham County Borough Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.