Applications for Premises Licence
- Application for Premises Licence Buck House Hotel - Word version 25.60Kb
- Application for Premises Licence Dumplings - Word version 25.09Kb
- Application for Premises Licence Wrexham & District War Memorial Club - Word version 26.11Kb
- Variation of Premises Licence Snax 24 230715 - Word version 25.60Kb
- Variation of Premises Licence Spar Rhos - Word version 26.11Kb
- Variation of Premises Licence The Commercial 200715 - Word version 26.11Kb
- Variation of Premises Licence Tower Hill Barns - Word version 28.67Kb
The postal address of the Licensing authority where the register is kept and may be inspected is:
Housing and Public Protection Service
Wrexham County Borough Council
Any person wishing to make representations on this shall give notice, in writing, stating the nature of the grounds for making such representations to The Licensing Officer at the above address*.
Please note: It is an offence under section 158 of the Licensing Act 2003, to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in or in connection with the application and the maximum fine on summary conviction of such an offence is £5,000.