Wrexham Council homepage


Frequently Asked Questions - Food Hygiene

How do I complain about food which I have purchased?

If you have a complaint about contaminated or unfit food, you should contact the Food Safety Section of the Public Protection Department to make a complaint - you can do this by completing an online complaint form, or by calling 01978 292040, or by email: environmental@wrexham.gov.uk. You will need to supply your name, address and other contact details if we are to act on your complaint.