- How can I contact the Council?
- Emergency & Useful Telephone Numbers
- How do I get to Wrexham?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What's the latest news from the Council?
- What jobs are there at the Council?
- Where can I park in Wrexham?
- What are the current roadworks around the County?
Please also see further information about the Community >>
Contacting the Council is easy. You can:
- Call in or write to one of our offices
- Telephone the relevant department
- Email one of the email addresses on this site.
If you are uncertain which department you need to speak to ring our main switchboard number 01978 292000 and our operators will be pleased to put you through to the correct department, alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org who will forward your enquiry to the relevant department.
Situated just 12 miles west of Chester, in the attractive landscape of the North Wales Borderlands, Wrexham is now widely recognised as the region's principal commercial centre. Wrexham is within a 2 hour drive of one third of the UK's population and half of its manufacturing industries.
You can express your concern to the Corporate Complaints Team in any of the ways below:
Telephone: 01978 292087
By post: Corporate Complaints Team, 16 Lord Street, Wrexham LL11 1LG
Face to Face: Contact Wrexham, 16 Lord Street, Wrexham LL11 1LG
Wrexham Town Centre has an abundance of parking facilities available within easy reach of the main shops and places of interest.