Frequently Asked Questions - Land and Property
Any enquiries relating to land or property ownership should be made in writing to the Head of Housing & Economy Department, Ruthin Road, Wrexham LL13 7TU. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Common Land Maps/Register are held by the Legal and Administration Department located in Guildhall. The maps are available for public inspection during office hours, with no charge. To view the maps an appointment should be made with the Land Charges Department on telephone number 01978 298874. For any queries about common land search fees, contact the Land Charges Department directly by phone or email email@example.com.
Any Council land or property for sale or lease will be advertised either through an estate agent or through local media. Find a commercial property or development site in Wrexham online by using our property database: www.wrexham.gov.uk/property
Any enquiries relating to Grazing can be made in writing to the Head of Housing and Economy, Crown Buildings, 31 Chester Street, Wrexham Ll13 8BG. A location plan/sketch showing the approximate area of land concerned should accompany the enquiry together with any particulars. Alternatively contact the Assistant Valuer, telephone 01978 297254.
Applications to rent a garage plot should be made directly to your local housing office or to the Chief Housing and Public Protection Officer, Housing Services, Ruthin Road, Wrexham, LL13 7TU e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries relating to allotment plots should be made to the Environmental Services team on telephone number 01978 729638.
Contact the Land Registry Office telephone 01792 458877 or visit their website www.landregistry.gov.uk (link to external website).
To book any of the pitches listed below, please contact Queensway Sports Stadium on 01978 355826 or by email – email@example.com
- Llay, Shones Lane Recreation Ground – 1 pitch.
- Bradley, The Wauns Recreation Ground – 4 pitches.
- Brynteg, Solway Banks Recreation Ground, Forge Road – 2 pitches
- Brynteg, Solway Banks, The Lodge – 1 pitch
- Brynteg, Solway Banks, South of Forge Road – 1 pitch
- Coedpoeth, Penygelli Recreation Ground – 2 pitches
- New Broughton Recreation Ground – 1 pitch
- Minera Football Pitch, off Minera Road – 1 pitch
- Rhostyllen Recreation Ground – 1 pitch
- Marchwiel, Station Road Playing Field – 1 pitch
- Rhos, Ponciau Banks Area – 1 pitch
- Penycae, Afoneitha Recreation Ground – 2 pitches
- Johnstown, Heol Kenyon Recreation Ground – 2 pitches
- Ruabon, Tatham Road Playing Field – 1 pitch
- Rhosymedre, Chathams Quarry Playing Field – 1 pitch
- Rhosymedre Playing Field – 1 pitch
- Cefn Mawr/New Bridge Playing Field – 1 pitch
- Rhosnesni Recreation Ground, Oak Drive – 2 pitches
- Wrexham, Court Road Recreation Ground – 3 pitches
- Whitegate Sports Ground – 1 pitch
- The Dunks, Caia Park – 2 pitches