Popular Frequently Asked Questions
This page provides links to the most popular frequently asked questions on the Wrexham County Borough Council website.
About this website
- How do I use this website?
- What accessibility options are there?
- How do I change the settings in my web browser?
- Can I provide feedback on this website?
- What is Acrobat Reader?
- Is making payments online secure?
- How can I contact the Council?
- Emergency & Useful Telephone Numbers
- How do I get to Wrexham?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is Wrexham's Population
- What's the latest news from the Council?
- What jobs are there at the Council?
- Where can I park in Wrexham?
- What are the current roadworks around the County?
- What's the weather like?
- Who's My Councillor?
- Who's my MP/AM?
- Who are the Neighbouring Authorities?
- How does the Council work?
- How do I apply for housing?
- Can I see Committee Meeting minutes?
- How can I pay my Council Tax?
- What's my Council Tax band?
- How can I report Benefit Fraud?
- Are there any grants available to help my business?
- Is there any assistance available to help me start a business?
- What can the Council do to help my business?
- What Library services are there?
- How do I find out about travel?
- How do I get to Wrexham hospital?
- What do Social Services provide?
- How do I find out about Fostering a child?
- How do I find out about Family History?
- What are the school term dates?
- How do I become a school Governor?
- How old does my child have to be before they can start school?
- What schools are there in the County?
- What is the National Curriculum?
Leisure & Tourism
- What's On in Wrexham?
- What sports facilities are there?
- What country parks are there?
- What museums are there?
- How do I find accommodation?
- What is Wrexham's heritage?
- What Arts are there in the County?