Frequently Asked Questions - Public Transport in Wrexham
Call in to the Wrexham Bus Line office in the New Bus Station, King Street.
Monday to Friday 0845 - 1300 & 1330 - 1700
Saturdays 0845 - 1300.
- Telephone the Wrexham Bus Line on 01978 266 166
Mondays to Fridays 0845 - 1700
Saturdays 0845 - 1300.
- Telephone Traveline Cymru 0871 200 22 33 (0700 - 2100 daily) (national call rate, calls may be recorded).
- Download a copy of the timetable from this website
- Some bus operators have timetables published on the internet:
- Arriva www.arriva.co.uk
- Bryn Melyn www.bryn-melyn.co.uk
- GHA Coaches www.ghacoaches.co.uk
Telephone: National Express 08705 808080 or
Local agents: Key Travel, King Street, Wrexham 01978 351948
Additional information is available on the National Express website (link to external website)
Telephone: National Rail Enquiries on 0845 48 49 50 (Welsh 0845 60 40 500)
Please contact the County Borough Council 01978 297131 or email email@example.com
Passes for Concessionary Free Bus Travel are available for residents of the Wrexham County Borough area who are either aged over sixty or with certain categories of disability. Further Details and an application form are available on this website.
Alternatively, contact Concessionary Travel on 01978 292037 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All registered local bus services.
Free travel will not be available on long distance coaches, rail or community transport services.
There are no specific limits to the use of the free travel concession provided that :
- (a) they are used on valid services,
- (b) the pass holder complies with the conditions of use of the scheme,
- (c) the journey starts or finishes in Wales.
No. The pass may be used at any time on any day of the week.
A bus pass issued by a local council. This will be credit card sized and will carry your name and photograph. Please note that passes are not issued straight away and are posted to you following processing.
No. However, there is a £5 charge for replacing any lost, stolen or damaged cards.
Application forms are available from most Council Offices or telephone 01978 297131 or by email email@example.com. You can also download the necessary forms from this website. You will need to provide a recent passport size photograph, proof of residence and entitlement.
In person: Contact Wrexham 16 Lord Street, Wrexham