- How do I use this website?
- What accessibility options are there?
- How do I change the settings in my web browser?
- Can I provide feedback on this website?
- What is Acrobat Reader?
- Is making payments online secure?
Please also see further information about this Website >>
The site can be navigated in the following ways:
The content navigation (left-hand side of majority of pages) is static and can be used to access sections of the website at any time
Global navigation allows you to access different services such as Contact Us, Site Contents and Accessibility. This can be found at the top and bottom of every page
An A-Z of Services allows you to look for specific sections of information alphabetically. Where possible we have duplicated information under different terms e.g. rubbish / waste
Specific content navigation is found on the right side of the web page is specific to the content of that page only
- Shorter website address e.g. www.wrexham.gov.uk/travel
- RNIB 'See It Right'’ Accessible Website Accreditation ensures our site is accessible to a high standard as recognised by the RNIB
- browser accessibility options
- common design allowing text size and colours to be changed to suit users needs
- "skip over" accessibility feature
- avoidance of frames
- avoidance of proprietary publishing formats such as Flash
- Browsealoud enabled website to allow users to listen to our site.
You are able to change text and colours in your web browser. We have provided instructions on how to this on the following:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer for PC
- Microsoft Internet Explorer for Apple Mac
- Netscape Navigator
You can give feedback on a wide range of services. Our ‘Have Your Say’ section shows you how to do this and what you can have your say on!
This site uses PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file format for the publication of
large and complex documents. Please note that Adobe Acrobat documents
can be converted back to plain text using Adobe's Accessible Acrobat® Reader.
To view and print PDF files, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed. A link to the Adobe website is provided against all documents that require you to use this piece of software.
Yes, it's safe to pay over the internet. The information you send us is encrypted. This means that nobody can read it as it travels across the internet. A ‘padlock’ will also appear at the bottom right of your browser window indicating that you are in a safe area.
We will receive your credit details using a secure server. This means the transaction is encrypted between your machine and the authority's server. Furthermore, we will not store your credit card details after we have processed your payment.
Traditional website addresses begin "http" - the address for a secure site will always begin with "https".
Once your credit card details have been submitted to us and your credit card company have approved the payment, the payment will be processed.