Find the Golden Dragon Ticket
As part of the build-up for the dragonfest event at Wrexham Museum in April, dragon hunters will have the chance to find three golden dragon tickets hidden in special chocolate bars from Monday 6th February! Three of the bars will conceal a golden ticket that will offer one of the following great prizes!
Bangor-on-Dee Races Family Day
Sponsored by Wrexham Lager, Bangor–on-Dee Racecourse, the Buck House Hotel and Wrexham/Prestige Taxis.
A VIP day at the races on May 20th for a family of 4, including:
- being picked up and taken to the races by executive car;
- complimentary race cards and food vouchers; and
- collection from the race to the Buck House in Bangor-on-Dee, for a 3-course meal for all the family, followed by a return journey home.
Surf Snowdonia Family Surf Day
A family surf lesson for a day for 4 and overnight accommodation in a family pod including cooked breakfast.
Shop til you drop vouchers
£200 worth of High Street shopping vouchers in Wrexham
Speaking about the event, Karen Harris from Wrexham Museum added; “This year’s dragonfest event is already looking like it will be really popular and we have a terrific programme scheduled for 1st April! Thanks to our sponsors, we are also able to stage our golden ticket competition in the lead up to dragonfest and offer three brilliant prizes!”
From Monday 6th February, you can buy your special dragonfest chocolate bars from the following outlets:-
- Wrexham Museum
- Wrexham Tourist Information Centre
- Wrexham Football Club Shop
- Bangor on Dee Race Meeting 10th February
- Bellis Brothers, Holt
- Café Wylfa, Chirk
- W H Smith Local Gwersyllt Post Office
- Stans Superstore St Martin’s Oswestry