Open Doors 2016
Open Doors is the largest celebration of architecture and heritage across Wales and takes place throughout September and offer the public free access to places and buildings of historic and architectural interest.
As you would expect historic Wrexham will be taking part. Wrexham Museum, Minera Lead Mines as well as many of the Wales’s heritage attractions, community groups and individuals are planning special events.
Open Doors events in Wrexham
- The Ceiriog Memorial Institute, 03 and 10 September 2016
- Iscoyd Park, 06 September 2016
- Chirk Castle,10 September 2016
- Erddig Hall, 10 September 2016
- Minera Lead Mines,10 September 2016
- Clwyd Family History Society Resource Centre, 17 and 24 September 2016
- Holt Castle, 17–18 September 2016
For details of events taking place within Wrexham County Borough and across Wales and beyond, please visit: