Self-guided Walks - Choose Your Walk and Go!
- Beautiful Berwyns Walk
- Boat Inn Walk
- Broughton Circular Walk
- Brymbo and Bwlchgwyn
- Bwlchgwyn - Nant y Ffrith
- Ceiriog Valley Walk
- Chirk and River Ceiriog Circular Walk
- Clywedog Trail - A stunning 5½ mile route along the Clywedog Valley
- Coedpoeth - Gwenfro and Clywedog Valleys
- Coedpoeth - Minera Circular Walk
- Coedpoeth - Nant Mill to Bronwylfa
- Dee Way Walk
- ‘Dingle and the Darkie’ Garth and Trevor circular route
- Explore Rossett - 5 easy walks packed with historical detail
- Fenn's Moss Walk
- Gwersyllt, River Alyn and Wat’s Dyke Way Circular Walk
- Mines, Moorland and Mountain - a tough 15½ mile ramble with shorter options
- Overton Walks - Three 5 mile walks from the lovely village of Overton
- Rhosllanerchrugog - Mountain Reservoirs
- Rhostyllen - Offa’s Dyke and Pentre-Bychan
- Ruabon - Gardden Woods and Hill-Fort
Send us your photos!
Email your favourite digital photos taken on these walks - a selection of the best will be used to illustrate this walk page. Your name will be credited to the pictures. People, buildings, landscapes, wildlife - all sorts of images will be considered, as long as they are taken on the walk. Be sure to state on which walk your photos were taken. See disclaimer. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In contributing to our Parks, Country Parks, Public Rights of Way and Walks web pages you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media.
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to our web pages. This means you are perfectly free to take what you have produced and re-publish it somewhere else. Please note that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name alongside it on the www.wrexham.gov.uk website. Wrexham County Borough Council cannot guarantee that all pictures will be published and we reserve the right to edit your comments.