Choose your walk and go!
Select a walk to enjoy at your own time and pace.
- Beautiful Berwyns Walk
- Boat Inn Walk
- Broughton Circular Walk
- Brymbo and Bwlchgwyn
- Bwlchgwyn - Nant y Ffrith
- Ceiriog Valley Walk
12 miles (total)
- Chirk and River Ceiriog Circular Walk
- Clywedog Trail - A Stunning Route Along the Clywedog Valley
- Coedpoeth - Gwenfro and Clywedog Valleys
- Coedpoeth - Minera Circular Walk
- Coedpoeth - Nant Mill to Bronwylfa
- Dee Valley (Dee Way) Walk
- ‘Dingle and the Darkie’ Garth and Trevor Circular Route
4 miles or 1.5 miles routes
- Explore Rossett - Packed with Historical Detail
Five 1 mile routes (average)
- Fenn's Moss Walk
- Gwersyllt, River Alyn and Wat’s Dyke Way Circular Walk
- Mines, Moorland and Mountain
15.5 miles or shorter routes
- Overton Walks
Three 5 mile routes
- Rhosllanerchrugog - Mountain Reservoirs
- Rhostyllen - Offa’s Dyke and Pentre-Bychan
- Ruabon - Gardden Woods and Hill-Fort
Other Downloadable Walks
- Alyn Waters Country Park Information and Walks
PDF version 1.2Mb
- Bonc yr Hafod History, nature and walks
PDF version 3.8Mb
- Calorie Walks in Wrexham’s Country Parks (Alyn Water & Ty Mawr)
PDF version 1.0Mb
- Moss Valley Country Park Information and Walks
PDF version 3.1Mb
- Walks Around Tŷ Mawr Country Park and the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
PDF version 3.6Mb
Send us your photos!
Email your favourite digital photos taken on these walks - a selection of the best will be used to illustrate this walk page. Your name will be credited to the pictures. People, buildings, landscapes, wildlife - all sorts of images will be considered, as long as they are taken on the walk. Be sure to state on which walk your photos were taken. See disclaimer. Send to email@example.com.
In contributing to our Parks, Country Parks, Public Rights of Way and Walks web pages you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media.
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to our web pages. This means you are perfectly free to take what you have produced and re-publish it somewhere else. Please note that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name alongside it on the www.wrexham.gov.uk website. Wrexham County Borough Council cannot guarantee that all pictures will be published and we reserve the right to edit your comments.