Wrexham & District Citizens Advice Bureaux
- Monday: 9:30am - 2.00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 2.00pm
- Friday: 9:30am - 2.00pm
- Wheelchair Access to waiting room with disabled toilet
- Wheelchair Access to interview rooms
- Debt: Face to Face project accessible through open door service.
- Disability Benefits: 2 Projects – one adult, one children.
- Gypsy and Traveller Project
- Parent Partnership Scheme (for parents with children with learning difficulties)
All outreaches are accessible for clients who live in the relevant ward only. Outreaches are not mailing addresses.