Title goes here
Wrexham & District Citizens Advice Bureaux
This page provides information and contact details for the Citizens Advice Bureaux based in Wrexham.
See also the main Citizens Advice Bureau website
Wrexham & District Citizens Advice Bureau
- Monday 9:30am - 2.00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 2.00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 2.00pm
- Wheelchair Access to waiting room with disabled toilet
- Wheelchair Access to interview rooms
- Debt: Face to Face project accessible through open door service.
- Disability Benefits: 2 Projects – one adult, one children’s.
- Gypsy and Traveller Project
- Parent Partnership Scheme (for parents with children with learning difficulties)
All outreaches are accessible for clients who live in the relevant ward only. It is not a drop in centre for any other area. All outreaches are not mailing addresses.
Acton - Little Acton Community Centre
The Green, Acton, Wrexham
(Wednesdays 1.0pm - 4.00pm)
Chirk Outreach - Chirk Library
Chapel Lane, CHIRK (not a mailing address)
(Mondays 9.00am - 12 noon)
Gwersyllt Community Resource Centre, Second Av Gwersyllt, LL11 4ED
(Thursdays 9.30am - 2.30pm)
Princes Road, Rhosllanerchrugog (not a mailing address)
(every other Wednesday 9.30am - 2.30pm)
Village Hall, Market Street, Penycae
(9.30am - 2.30pm)