Health Promotion Leaflets for Older People
Wrexham County Borough Council has developed three new health promotion leaflets aimed at people over the age of 50 years.
These are on:
- Safe Drinking as you get Older;
- A Happy and Healthy Sex Life as you get Older;
- Retiring? What you need to know.
These complement our existing leaflets:
- Accident Prevention for Older People;
- Let’s Get Moving (exercises for older people to do in their own homes)
The leaflets are available free to download below, or by contacting Strategy for Older People, Wrexham County Borough Council, Crown Buildings, Chester Street, Wrexham LL13 8BG or by telephoning 01978 297064.