Where Can I Get A Map?

Where can I get a map?

Map Extracts Supplied by Centremaps

  • Plans may be purchased for any purpose although we will charge the same for 1 as for 6
  • Maps are not transferable to third parties
  • Maps are only valid for 12 months as per our licence.

back to the top

Map Extracts for Planning and Building Regulations

Wrexham County Borough Council require a map extract at 1:2500 scale shows a sufficient area around the subject property to be used as a location plan for planning or building control purposes. However, applications in rural areas, or those involving large areas of land may need a larger map extract.

5 copies of the map extract are needed for a planning application and 2 for a building control application.

Extracts of Ordnance Survey mapping are available from the Planning Department and Centremaps to submit with your Planning or Building Regulations application.

Planning Control

Planning index

back to the top