Development Plans and Other Planning Policy
The main task of the Planning Policy section is to produce a Development Plan. A Development Plan sets out specific policies for the use of land and buildings providing a framework for local decision making and reconciling the need for development and conservation interests with maximum community benefits.
The current Development Plan is the Wrexham Unitary Development Plan, which was adopted in February 2005. in the future This will be replaced by the Wrexham Local Development Plan.
- Wrexham Unitary Development Plan
- Wrexham Local Development Plan 2 (LDP2) 2013 to 2028
- Development Plan Price Guide
- Guidance Notes, Forms and Documents
- Site Development Briefs
- Wrexham Joint Housing Land Availability Study
- Contact Planning