Situated in Erbistock Village and Conservation Area close to the banks of the River Dee. A church is recorded on or close to this site since the 13th Century, and was originally dedicated to St Erbin.
The present building was erected in 1859-61 as a memorial to Henry Ellis Boates of Rose Hill by his wife and following her death was completed by their daughter Gertrude.
It is Gothic Revival in style with decorated and Early English elements, built of red sandstone ashlar with slate roof and red ridge tiles. It is listed as a mid 19th Century Church with good interior and contemporary furnishings. It has group value with the Boat House and The Old Rectory.