This section details the commitment that Wrexham Council is making towards providing a quality parking service for Wrexham County Borough. The Council want’s to make sure that its approach to enforcement is fair and consistent and of the highest operational standards. To do this the Council has developed the following Parking Charter.
- Enforcement Officer to issue quality penalty charge notices in the first place.
- Reply quickly to challenges to penalty charge notices whilst considering all comments raised by the appeallant.
- Introduce improved systems and procedures to make interaction with the Council’s parking service easier for all users.
- To deal with members of the public in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Pursue each penalty charge notice to ensure that all debts owed to the Council are recovered.
- Actively support and protect the Council’s Enforcement Officers against any abuse and violence.
- To deal with each penalty charge notice individually on its own merits.
- Monitor and replace any incorrect signs or lines on roads to ensure information is clear and easy to understand by the road user.
- To ensure that consistent enforcement action is completed at all times in all locations.
back to the top