Wrexham Council homepage


Comments, Compliments and Complaints - How to Contact Your Council

Wrexham County Borough Council is committed to Customer Care. As part of our effort to provide efficient and effective services we need to know when you have a complaint.

We would also like to hear from you if you have any suggestions on how to improve our services or if you have any difficulty using any services or if you require any information on how we can help.

How to contact your Council

What to do if you are unhappy with a council service?

You can express your concern to the Corporate Complaints Team in any of the ways below:

E-mail: complaints@wrexham.gov.uk
Telephone: 01978 292087
By post: Corporate Complaints Team, 16 Lord Street, Wrexham LL11 1LG
Face to Face: Contact Wrexham, 16 Lord Street, Wrexham LL11 1LG

How do I complain to the Ombudsman?

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can complain directly to:

Public Services Ombudsman for Wales
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
CF35 5LJ

Telephone: 0300 790 0203
Fax: 01656 641199

e-mail: ask@ombudsman-wales.org.uk
website: www.ombudsman-wales.org.uk


If you would like to make a suggestion about how we can improve or you would like to tell us about something we have done well, please let us know by contacting us in any of the ways above or by completing the online form.