Viewing wrexham.gov.uk in Other Languages
This page provides information on how you can view this website translated into different languages.
This website is provided in English and Welsh by Wrexham County Borough Council.
You are currently viewing the English version of this website. Link to the Welsh version here.
Please select the required language below, and the website will be translated into that language. Please allow for a brief delay as the translation takes place.
Wrexham County Borough Council does not guarantee the accuracy of the translations provided by Google or Alta Vista.
Translate wrexham.gov.uk to other languages
Displaying other languages through your web browser
If you are trying to display a webpage which is written in another language and the correct characters do not automatically appear (often indicated by square boxes instead of the correct characters) then you need to update your web browser with the appropriate language support files.
- If you are using Internet Explorer you need to go to View > Encoding > More and then select the language that you need.
- If support for this language is not already installed on your PC a box will appear asking you to download the relevant files from the Microsoft website.
- You should do this and they will normally install themselves on your PC although sometimes you may be asked to put your operating system CD in the CD drive as well.
- You may need to restart your PC.
- If you are using a Netscape browser you will need to go to View > Character Set and select the language that you need.