Barker's Lane CP Consultation
Consultation on the proposals to increase the pupil capacity at Barker’s Lane CP
This consultation is an opportunity for the local and wider community to learn about the proposals to permanently increase the pupil capacity at Barker’s Lane CP.
Wrexham County Borough Council wishes to seek the views of interested parties regarding the proposal to increase capacity at Barkers Lane CP. This consultation document sets out the information which consultees will need to consider to take part fully in the consultation process. This process follows regulatory guidance as set out in the School Organisation Code 2013.
The Council wishes to seek the views of all those with a likely interest in the proposal. It is important that all views can be taken into account before a decision is made.
You are welcome to ask any questions and let us have your views by emailing BarkersLaneConsultation@wrexham.gov.uk.
- Final Decision - PDF format 60Kb
- Objections Report - PDF format 1.1Mb
- Consultation Document Proposal to permanently increase capacity at Barker's Lane CP - PDF format 291Kb
- Consultation Document Children’s version Proposal to permanently increase capacity at Barker's Lane CP - PDF format 1.2Mb
- Statutory notice - PDF format 47Kb
- Post consultation report - PDF format 181Kb
The full statutory consultation has now concluded on the Local Authority’s proposal to increase pupil capacity at Barker’s Lane CP.