For European Parliamentary elections, the whole of the UK is split into 12 regional areas.
Wrexham is included in the Wales Region and the people who represent you in the European Parliament are called Members of the European Parliament or MEP's for short. MEPs are elected every 5 years.
The next European elections will be held on Thursday, 23 May 2019.
If you are a European Union citizen from a country other than the UK, Republic of Ireland, Malta or Cyprus you will need to register separately to vote at a European Parliamentary election in the UK. Please read the information at the bottom of this page. If you decide you want to vote in the UK please fill in the application form below and return to us by 7 May 2019.
The last European election took place on Thursday, 22 May 2014 and the results for Wales can be viewed here (external link).
- Statement of Local Totals - PDF version 203Kb
- Notice of Appointment of Election Sub-Agents (Liberal Democrats) - PDF version 65Kb
- Notice of Appointment of Election Sub-Agents (Plaid Cymru) - PDF version 65Kb
- Notice of Appointment of Election Sub-Agents (Conservative) - PDF version 192Kb
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - PDF version 104Kb
- Notice of Appointment of Election Agents / Deputy Agents for Wales - PDF version 78Kb
- Situation of Polling Stations - PDF version 51Kb
- Notice of European Election - PDF version 49Kb