Information for Primary School Cashless Dining
Primary School Cashless Dining is not available in all Wrexham Primary Schools
This is a system controlled by the latest technology.
Each pupil has an individual account with a unique 4 digit pin number issued to parents/guardians for use in the revaluation machine.
Payments for meals can be made in the following ways:
- On-line payments can be made in most schools
- By Cheque – please write your child’s name and class number on the back and place in the cheque box, situated usually by the entrance. Cheques should be made payable to Wrexham County Borough Council. Please note cheques should not include any payments for other school activities e.g. swimming, these must be paid direct to the school.
- By Cash – using the following coins 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2, and in £5, £10 or £20 notes. These can be made direct into your child’s account using the revaluation machine, situated by the cheque box, with your unique pin (if you forget this number it can be re-issued to you).
- There is no discrimination for pupils with a free meal entitlement as they are issued with an identical account. The value of the meal will go on the account each day.
- The burden of finding change each day is removed.
- Balance statements and description of food purchased are available on request.
- There is less chance of money being lost.
- The system makes information more accessible to you.