Planning Application & Enquiry Forms, and Fees
This page contains a comprehensive list of forms and guidance notes available to download and complete.
Please note that with the exception of the applicant contact details (telephone numbers and email addresses), all the information you provide on the application form and in any accompanying documents will be published on this website.
To avoid the publication of personal details, do not include them, or any other information which falls within the definition of personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998, in documents supporting your application. If you require any further clarification, please contact us.
You can request any form or planning guidance notes in Large Print, Braille, Moon or on Audio Tape.
How to pay for your Planning Service
Pre Planning Application Information, Charges and Advice
- Householder Fast Track Planning Application Service
- Fees for Planning Applications - Planning Portal (external link)
Planning Application Forms
Most planning and building control applications are now submitted online.
Building Control Forms
Application for Building Regulations Approval
Please refer to Building Regulations Guidance Notes before completing your Building Regulations form.
To complete application form:
- Save application form to your device
- Complete form on screen and save to your device
- Return application form to: Local Authority Building Control Department Wrexham County Borough Council - Planning Department, 16 Lord Street, Wrexham. LL11 1LG or email: firstname.lastname@example.org