Small Scale Renewable Energy Generation and Energy Efficiency
The Planning Department has produced a series of information sheets amplifying local planning objectives in a clear and concise format in order to promote the benefits of using small-scale renewable energy generation, energy efficiency and improving building design standards.
The guidance forms a material consideration in the determination of all relevant planning applications.
The following are currently available:
- Introduction - PDF version 132Kb
- Passive Solar Space Heating - PDF version 103Kb
- Solar Electricity - PDF version 77Kb
- Solar Water Heating - PDF version 98KB
- Wind Energy - PDF version 106Kb
- Hydro Energy - PDF version 312Kb
- Biomass Energy - PDF version 87Kb
- Ground Source Energy - PDF version 173Kb
- Technologies Involving Greater Energy Efficiency - PDF version 136Kb
- Simple Measures of Household Energy Saving - PDF version 138Kb
- Further Information - PDF version 131Kb
Each of the publications are available in Welsh and other accessible formats on request.