For imminent flooding and emergency situations please call Emergency Services 999.

If you're concerned about flooding in your area from main rivers, call Floodline on 0345 988 1188.

Flooding from non-main rivers, stream and ditches, call Wrexham Council on 01978 298989.

Report Flooding

Flooding on the highway and flooding on your property

To report flooding on public roads, blocked gullies, gratings, highway drains or roadside ditches, or if your property is in danger of flooding during an intense or prolonged period of rainfall please use the Pride in Your Streets helpline on 01978 298989.

Report Flooding

For any other flooding first determine the source of the water.

Does the water contain sewage?  If yes

Call Dŵr Cymru/Welsh Water – Sewage Service and Emergencies on 0800 085 3968

Does the water come from a mains leak? If yes call

  • Dŵr Cymru / Welsh Water – Water Services and Emergencies on 0800 052 0130; or
  • Severn Trent Emergencies on 08457 500 500

(depending on who supplies your water)

Is the source of the water from a main river? If yes

Call Floodline on 0345 988 1188.

Natural Resource Wales Flood warnings and alerts