Please feel free to get in touch and we’ll provide you with the following information to help you get started with your business venture.
- Guidance dedicated to your business idea, which will overview any specific trading issues to be aware of (such as any licenses you may need to apply for), qualifications / training certificates you may be required to hold
- An overview of grant funding opportunities which will specify any eligibility criteria you’ll need to meet together with application details.
- An overview of local marketing opportunities ranging from community magazines in which you could advertise, residential leafleting opportunities, local websites accepting business listings, community buildings in which you could display posters, contact names for key decision makers with companies of interest to you.
- Market research detailing the recent performance of the market you are looking to enter together with predicted future market forecasts (where available).
- A Businessline start-up pack providing information on choosing the right legal status for your business, any organisations you may need to contact when starting your business, choosing a business name and much more.