Support for Parent Carers
If you are parent/carer with a disabled child or a child with additional needs (diagnosed or undiagnosed) we can support you to find:
- Childcare that meets you and your children’s needs
- Things to do that meet your children’s needs
- Short breaks
- Help with childcare costs
- Organisations/services for you and your family
- Information to support your understanding of your child’s condition
If you would like further information please contact us.
The Short Break Statement sets out what opportunities will provided for disabled children and young people to spend time away from their primary carer. More information can be found in the attached Short Break Statement.
If you are looking for information on short breaks then please contact us.