The following information provides advice on Listed Buildings, Conservation Areas and the maintenance of historic buildings in general.
The guidance explains the implications of listing, when Listed Building Consent is required and what should be included within a Listed Building Consent application. Information is also provided for those who live or work in a Conservation Area on the special controls that are in force in order to protect these places of special architectural or historic interest.
- Conservation Areas
- Conservation Area Assessments and Maps
- Conservation Area Guidance Notes
- Tree Preservation Orders (Trees in Conservation Area)
- Listed Building Consent
- Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and Canal World Heritage Site
- Do I Need Planning Permission? (external link)
- Online Enquiry Form
- Wrexham Heritage