Report a car park fault

If you notice an issue in a council owned car park you can report this to us using our online form. 

Report now

Request a H-bar or H-bar renewal

H-bar markings are white lines placed on the road to discourage other drivers from blocking access (for example to driveways or garages). The marking is advisory only and carries no legal weight. 

The application fee for a H-bar is £125 (or free if you are a disabled driver with Blue Badge), and £100 for renewals when the lines have faded.

You can request H-bar markings or renewals using our online form.

Start now


Contact our parking services team