Weekly food waste collections have now been rolled out across all parts of Wrexham.
What goes in my Kerbside Caddy?
- Fruit & veg – raw & cooked
- Meat & fish – raw & cooked
- Bones & Egg Shells
- Rice, pasta, cereal & noodles
- Bread, cakes, pastries & biscuits
- Tea bags & coffee grounds
- Cheese, eggs & yogurts
- Beans, nuts, pulses & seeds
- Uneaten food from your plate
Only use compostable bags which carry the European Bioplastics logo.
Never use plastic carrier bags, as these do not compost. You can purchase approved compostable bags from most leading supermarkets. Many local shops also stock approved bags.
- Plastic carrier bags
- Food packaging
We collect kerbside caddies on a weekly basis from homes across Wrexham. Check your collection day.