Current Elections and Vacancies
Community Of Chirk (North)
European Parliamentary Election 2014
This page provides information on the European election due to be held on 22 May 2014.
The UK is in the European Union, and as such, eligible electors can vote for new members of the European Parliament every five years. The date is predetermined by the secretary of state.
Wrexham, along with the 21 other local authorities which make up the Wales Region, is due to elect four MEPs to represent the region.
The Regional Returning Officer for the Wales Region is Mr Bryn Parry Jones – For further information on the European Elections please go to
Further information will be published on this page as soon as it becomes available.
The following notices have now been published:-
- Election Results - PDF version 130Kb
- Notice Of Election For The Electoral Region Of Wales - PDF version 721Kb
- List of Polling Stations - PDF version 126Kb
- Notice of Appointment of Election Agents - PDF version 748Kb
- Notice of Appointment of Election Sub Agents - PDF version 60Kb
- Statement of Parties Nominated and Notice of Poll - PDF version 756Kb